Movies streaming has now become an integral part of the lifestyle of technology lovers. These video streaming apps are currently high in demand mainly for two reasons. First, a larger number of people own smartphones. Secondly, these apps are a single platform to watch movies, video songs, news, shows and many other useful videos.
For the past few years, there are so many streaming apps have been launched such as Movie Box, YouTube, Cinema Box, Crackle, etc. All these are popular and user-friendly mobile apps to watch movies, but the two currently trending among youth are Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Both Netflix and Amazon Prime are very popular online streaming service competing for each other. Both of them have their presence in more than 200 countries and providing International quality content.
If you are confused which one is best to go, then you are landed on the correct page. In this post, we will show you the comparison comparisons between Netflix and Amazon Prime by various factors.
– Netflix: First of all both Netflix and Amazon Prime offer a 30-day trial period, so that you can judge the quality of the apps. The price range of Netflix starts from Rs 500, which is only a basic plan which provides you to watch one screen at the moment and do not offer HD content.
The standard subscription plan of Netflix charges Rs 650 per month and offer HD streaming on two devices at a time. If you ready to pay Rs 850 per month, then you will get videos of 4K Ultra HD quality, and you can also connect them with maximum four devices at once.
– Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime is quite economical as compare to Netflix. It has a single annual subscription plan for which you have to pay Rs 499, and you can attach it with some devices. It means that user only pays Rs 41 per month, which is highly affordable for the common people.
– Netflix: Netflix offers an extensive variety of both standard and autonomous movies, notwithstanding a plenty of unique content also. A portion of the last incorporate Narcos, Orange is the New Black, and The House of Cards, which have set up an immense fan following among Indians.
The TV series on the site have been completely isolated by sub-classifications like New Series, Anime, Asian TV appears, British TV appears, Crime TV shows, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, in this way giving a simple perusing knowledge. In the meantime, it is additionally has a mixed blend of documentaries and less-business movies which you wouldn’t discover effectively on the web.
– Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime also has a quality content with a vast content liberty but not the same reach which Netflix provides. Its original series like The Man in the High Castle and Mozart in the Jungle is among one of the popular seasons already watched by millions of people.
– Netflix: To enjoy better quality content on Netflix, you need a compatible devices by your side which could be your laptop, tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc. Netflix offers range of supported devices like Smart TV (Sony, Samsung, LG, Philips, Panasonic, Toshiba), Games Console (Xbox 360, PS3, PS4,Xbox One and Wii), Tablet (Android, iPad), Smartphone (Android, iPhone, Windows phones),Set Top Box (Sony, Youview, Virgin Media, TalkTalk) and Blu-Ray Player (Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba).
– Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime also supports so many digital platforms like the same way as Netflix, but there are some restrictions as it does not support some devices which Netflix supports.For instance, in Smart TV category, the app is only compatible with Sony, Samsung, LG, and Panasonic. In smartphones, it doesn’t support Windows Phone. Same as in Set Top Box, it is only compatible with Samsung.
– Netflix: Netflix has changed its star evaluations to a ‘thumbs up, thumbs down’ framework. Already watchers could rate a film or TV appear from 1-5 stars. Be that as it may, the framework was imperfect, and Netflix is trusting the change will make suggestions more solid.
Netflix offers better record highlights for anybody sharing their membership. You can set up numerous records for various clients to keep your proposals and watch records discrete, and there’s likewise a committed children segment for child-friendly content.
– Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime has the upside of X-Ray, an extremely helpful component that gives you a chance to get to data like the performers in a scene, foundation data and more from IMDb on-screen at whatever point you like.
It’s likewise important that the fundamental Netflix membership at £7.49 does exclude 4K content, while the Amazon Prime Video benefit does that at no additional cost.
Which One Is Best?
After going through with this comparison on the core factors, it has come out that without any doubt, Amazon Prime certainly has the edge over Netflix. First of all, Netflix is more expensive to purchase its membership, while Amazon Prime has very economical plans which everyone can afford.
Although, Netflix offers more services than Amazon Prime you will get extra benefits with Amazon as one-day delivery, free music streaming service and free e-books also. So, ideally, if you want more features in best price, then you should go with Amazon Prime.