Our aim is to engender an individual’s potential to initiate personal, community, and business ventures.
- Awareness: To develop an awareness and understanding of the economic and personal factors that influence the success of entrepreneurial ventures.
- Business Environment: To respond to learning and change in a business environment that will include decision-making, problem-solving, and a sense of entrepreneurship.
- Self-Image and Personal-Use Skills: To develop self-esteem and personal-use skills (such as positive work habits and attitudes) through the process of initiating, planning, and implementing an entrepreneurial venture, while recognizing the success or failure of a venture as separate from personal success or failure.
- Employment Skills: To acquire skills to initiate a business venture and to develop an awareness of further competencies necessary for the implementation of entrepreneurial ventures.
- Business and Entrepreneurship Attitudes: To acquire a practical approach to using one’s potential and opportunities to initiate ventures based on informed risk-taking.
- Communications: To develop effective social and communication skills for business environments.
- To understand entrepreneurship, its role, and its contribution to personal, school, and community life.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills that may contribute to the success of the students’ practical learning experience.
- To assess opportunities at home, school, and in the community and to develop those opportunities by applying personal experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- To generate and assess ideas to be partnered with a legitimate opportunity at home, school, or in the community.
- To investigate the types of resources and sources that may be used to evaluate and plan an entrepreneurial venture.
- To develop a venture plan that can be used as a planning tool for a specific potential opportunity and idea.
- To explore the career choices available to the entrepreneur/intrapreneur
Do you have good writing skills and would like to write for this blog?
We now accept posts from guest writers to contribute content on entrepreneurship, marketing, personal finance, small business startups, and social media to this blog. Anyone can write for us.
What benefits you will gain from becoming a writer here?
Your post will be included with an anchor text link and a URL to your website to attract traffic. Your links will be placed in the author bio of your post.
- Posts must be 1000+ words
- Posts must be written in English
- Post must be written in paragraphs
- Allowed link in the author’s bio
- No affiliate links allowed
- Post images are allowed.
- Authors reply to all comments on their post
Would you like to sign up?
- Fill out the Contact form (include what you’re going to write about)
- Submit your article for review.
- We will review your article and notify you if it has been accepted/rejected
- The post will be published upon approval