If you are on a small budget, the natural question is, “How can I make more money?” There are some ancient and classical tips to do so, and we will list five:
- Never, ever, ever buy something you cannot afford using credit. This is a very quick way to become someone else’s budget item, never developing a financial portfolio of your own. Debt free is the best way to go.
- Live below your means. If you make $20,000 a year, live $10,000 a year in a RV. If you make $20,000 a year and you live $40,000 a year, you will be a hopeless debtor to society or the government for the rest of your life.
- Invest in capital, not consumables. Excellent examples are land, gold, people, homes, commodities (food, fuel etc.)
- Buy low, sell high. Most people buy what is popular (even if the price is expensive). A wise investor buys what is cheap and valuable for the long term.
- Do what you don’t like to do now, to do what you want to do later.
Our mission as a company is to help advise your financial growth by giving you tips on gold buying. When looking for a company to buy your gold from, always keep in mind that you will pay a slight overhead to help the seller gain profit. Make sure that you are willing to hold onto the gold long term, otherwise you will see a loss compared to your paper assets.
Gold is a good way to preserve the value of your portfolio long term. Unlike paper currencies, which are subject to a decrease in their purchasing power over time, gold remains at a relatively constant value compared to commodities. One ounce of gold roughly buys today what it bought 100 years ago. One dollar bill buys far less then it bought 100 years ago.
If you are seeking to preserve the value of your assets over time, gold is the way to go. Do not park your money in the bank. Banks run on a fractional reserve system which means your money is not really there. Instead, park your life savings in gold or silver. This will preserve the value of your portfolio over time, and keep it from depreciating.
Remember the value of philanthropy. Giving back to your community is something that the wise investors of the past and present strongly emphasize.
We enjoy looking forward to helping you make your decision to invest in gold. Karatbars International desires to secure people’s future through capital formation.
Benefited from this post? Kindly use the sharing buttons above to share the post on your favourite social networks. To make sure you stay up to date with our articles, enter your email to subscribe.