Over 5 million companies are using QuickBooks for their accounting needs, making it the leading accounting software available on the market. Small & medium sized businesses rely on QuickBooks for their accounting, but businesses also need to manage their customer relationships in a timely manner. Keeping track of customer information, and back and forth communication with the client is vital for customer satisfaction and a CRM helps you do that!
Aside from customer satisfaction, how are you tracking leads and sales? It can be hard to stay on top of everything and keep it all organized. A CRM helps you keep track of your contacts from the time they come in as a lead, to when they make their first purchase and become a customer, and right through every subsequent transaction.
Are you able to keep track of conversations with your current customers? How about their purchase history? Without a CRM, all this data and information is all over the place, whether it’s in Excel, Google sheets or a Word document. It’s not efficient since you have multiple documents shared with multiple staff members.
There aren’t many CRMs that integrate with QuickBooks. Recently, Salesforce one of the largest CRM providers discontinued their CRM integration with QuickBooks.
Method:CRM for QuickBooks, the Best Alternative to Salesforce
Leading Sync Engine for QuickBooks
- All of your customer and financial data will be all in one place. Method:CRM has the leading sync engine for QuickBooks. The patented bi-directional technology allows Method to sync with QuickBooks in real-time whether it’s QuickBooks Online or Desktop.
- Just about everything syncs between Method:CRM & QuickBooks from customers, vendors, invoices, sales orders & much more
- Set-up is really fast. Your QuickBooks data will sync into Method in as little as 60 seconds.
Customized Client Portals
- Create customized client portals and have a “My account” section on the website. Accept payments online and have them sync in real-time with QuickBooks.
- You can give limited access to customers, partners and vendors so that you have control over the information you want to share.
- Method:CRM integrates with Intuit Merchant Services, PSI Gate, and Authorize.Net
Method:CRM is REALLY CUSTOMIZABLE!
There is nothing worse than having to get used to a new system. Trying to find certain buttons, fields that are hidden, or a certain function. Method:CRM is praised by its users for its customizability and ease of use.
- Customizing is really easy. You don’t need any coding or development experience. All you have to do is drag and drop.
- Create custom fields and tables that can be text, dates, currency or even a file attachment.
- Create custom actions to automate your workflow. Things like charging a credit card, sending emails and looping through a list of invoices.
These are some of the features that Method:CRM offers and why they are the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks. There are a lot more features that Method:CRM can provide for your small business.
Method:CRM does offer a free trial, so make sure to give it a try!